[geeks] PC BIOS Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri May 21 15:11:57 CDT 2004

I have here a PC with the BIOS redirected to a serial console.  The PC
-does not- have a keyboard port that I can see.  It has the console
redirected to serial[0].  The BIOS is Phoenix and requests that I press
<DEL> to enter setup.  I've tried sending both ^H and ^?, but those don't
work.

What key should I probably be pressing?  Or do I need to find some way
to connect a PC keyboard to this thing?

[0] It's an OEM/embedded job.
--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."