[geeks] sword questions

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue May 18 07:29:46 CDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004 01:14:30 -0400
Nick wrote:

> Ok, so who's got the Wonderfull video of the Home Shopping Network
> sword blooper reel archived?

I don't know about Home Shopping Network, but I have the Shop At Home
Network blooper at:
http://www.pipecrafter.com/movies/stainless_steel_warning.mpg

And that's what happens to stainless steel when you whack it against
something.  Brittle stuff that.

What's amazing is that the cameras kept rolling - almost like they were
automated.  Why not cut to black and kill the audio?

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all