[geeks] Java, language abuse, WWW apps

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon May 3 18:22:28 CDT 2004

" From: "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net>
"
" On Mon, 3 May 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
"
"
" > Why do we have to learn all those lessons all over again?
"
" Because people don't read their computer history books, I guess.

this gives me the perfect chance to spout everything i know about
philosophy!

*ahem*

those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it
	- von clausewitz

what we learn from history is that we fail to learn from history
	- santayana

thank you.