[geeks] CCW

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Jul 8 21:00:50 CDT 2004

This is the greatest document in the history of the written word.

I'm thinking of having it tattooed on my ass.  I believe it would
make a great presentation medium for those who don't seem to
understand these concepts.

/KRM

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:30:16 -0500
Mike Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 12:37:53PM -0400, The Renaissance Man
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 11:09:01AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> >by state>>> law, but localities have been known to arrest
> >people for "inciting>>> panic" when they actually do.

> >man scared>> me because he's carrying a -weapon-!  Arrest
> >him!">>
> >>>

> >> Indeed - some people seem to think that you're violating
> >their rights to> "not be scared" when you exercise yours to
> >self defense.  I'm pretty> sure it doesn't work that way....
> >
> > What was that "Bill of No Rights" thing again?
> >
> > ah, here we are.  Knew I had it around somewhere.
> >
> >     BILL OF NO RIGHTS
> >
> >     The following was written by State Representative
> >     Mitchell Kaye from
> >   Cobb County, GA.
>
> Great doc, but it was written by a guy named Lewis Napper:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/language/document/norights.htm
>
> He used to have a site up with lots of his Libertarian rants on
> it, great site, but he gave it up when he started running for
> office.
>
> --
> Michael Parson
> mparson at bl.org

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/