[geeks] [MAC] Never knew they existed, now Ijust ordered one!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:59:30 CST 2004

Hello all,

I often lamented the lack of a docking station for my 15" Ti PowerBook,
and today I was blessed to find a used one for $74 (plus $10 S/H) from
www.powermax.com (they appear to have more).

It is called "bookendz" and lists for about $250, here is the link:

http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=a-52087

They only have VGA versions, which is great for me, but DVI versions
are made, but cost closer to $250 :^)

I can't wait to give this a try!

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall