[geeks] G5 case mod

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jan 28 08:17:53 CST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:03:33 +1300
Gavin Hubbard wrote:

> Hi Lads
>
> I just saw the following link on an Apple web-board I was reading:
>
> http://www.overclockers.com/tips1133/
>
> Opinion is divided on whether it is actually real, or a hoax made with
> an empty G5 case from EBay.

If it's real, he has more money than brains.  If it's a hoax, he has
more money than brains.

I mean, that's just stupid.  You take the fastest personal computer
in the world, and then you stuff it full of POS peecee parts?  How is
that intelligent?  All that shows is that you've got Bill Gate's dirty
bits planted firmly where they don't belong.

Jesus Christ!  I mean, what the fuck is with all the Windows fanboys out
there?

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all