[geeks] SunHELP News: New server coming soon

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 27 16:53:13 CST 2004

In the next couple of weeks, I'll be upgrading the machine that runs
SunHELP and all the mailing lists, etc, to a new server.  The guys at
AnySystem gave me a great deal on a whopper of a box, a Sun E3000 with
six 333Mhz CPUs, 3 gigabytes of RAM, and 90 gigabytes of total SCSI storage.

The one thing I'm lacking, however, is a good sturdy 19" rackmount shelf
that can hold at least 200 lbs (the machine weighs around 170).  Anybody
out there got one that they can donate or let go cheaply?

Thanks.  More details when its closer to switch-over time.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net