[geeks] I'm going to take over the WORLD

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 27 13:53:13 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 01:47:54PM -0600, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> I'll bet your FedEx driver is just _thrilled_ when he finds your house
> number in his routing paperwork. :)

This was FedEx Freight.  I *do* know that my normal FedEx Express
driver was not happy with me about a year ago, when I'd have a big
box from Sun or whomever showing up about once every couple of weeks;
most of them pretty darn close to the FedEx 70 lb weight limit.

This box/skid was about 170 lbs total.  Yowch.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net