[geeks] wow, FedEx doesent screw around

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 25 19:20:19 CST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 07:36:37PM -0500, Jeff Cole wrote:
> So, in a couple years, ohno will be a domain on an E15k?

If I'd had $15K, it could (seriously) be an E10K - AnySystem
has E10Ks for that much.  I don't think OnRamp would like me
rolling in one of those to replace the current machine,
though. 8-)

(not unless I gave them a couple of domains..)

This E3K will be the second-biggest SPARC I've ever used/managed;
the largest being an E6500 at a former employer.  That's "large"
as in CPU-wise, not physically.

I've seen the *shell* of an E10K (in fact, I stood in it while a
friend took pictures), but I've never seen one "in person" live,
nor had access to one.  (surprising, isnt it?  You'd think the
SunHELP guy would have "one of each"..)

Bill

--
bill bradford