[geeks] This Litle Green Monster...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Jan 23 12:02:44 CST 2004

"From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
"
"For one thing, is there even any officially supported way, on any OS, by
"any vendor, to get SDI video in and out?  I know that if I chose to run
"NT 3.51 or 4 (ick) that I could get a Perception board for an Alpha, but
"that wouldn't really be the same since it'd be windows instead of a nice
"unix.

hmmm...  how about sfu 3.0 [with the interix semi-kernel] for alpha nt?
not sure if it exists for non-intel arch.