[geeks] This Litle Green Monster...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Jan 23 10:57:34 CST 2004

Max came out early summer of 1996.  I first used 3DSMax under NT 3.51
with 64megs of RAM.  The base app was usable but it became very
difficult to deal with stuff like particle animation where each
particle was an instance for an actual object instead of being just a
sphere or a four or eight face object (we used the Digimation Sand
Blaster plugin at the time to do this.)  Even when i bumped the RAM
up to 128, it was slow going for large particle renders.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/