[geeks] Re: geeks Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:56:46 CST 2004

From: Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com>
Subject: Re: [geeks] New SunHELP server soon
To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>

On Jan 21, 2004, at 9:43 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > I should have the new SunHELP server this time next week. 8-)
> >
> > E3000
> > 6 x 333Mhz CPUs
> > 3 Gigabytes RAM
> > ten 9G SCSI hard drives
> >

> *DROOL*

> I would ask if that's overkill, but I'm no position to talk about
> overkill....  :)

Take a look on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51238&item=3072929689

In brief:

Anysystem.com auction, for an E4500 w/8x 336 MHz CPUs, 2 GB RAM, CD &
Framebuffer

The seller has some very nice systems up for sale...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall