[geeks] Garageband w/guitar

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 20 21:45:21 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:22:06PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> But you can play, and practice will fix rustiness.  Whereas I, my
> adoring fans, have no detectable talent with any musical instrument.

I have "crappy ex girlfriends" and "having no friends" to blame for
my talent (when I get un-rusty).  When I was having a bad day, I'd play
until I broke a string or my fingers bled.

I was happy to find that this book was still in print, as it was my
sole reference (other than guitar magazines) when I was learning:

The Guitar Handbook, by Ralph Denyer

I picked up a copy the day after I bought my new guitar a couple of
months ago.  It's like an old friend, just less dog-eared than the copy
I had in 1990 was. 8-)

Bill

--
bill bradford