[geeks] GarageBand test

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jan 19 09:49:25 CST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Bill (man, now I want a MIDI interface for my guitar)

Guitar makes more sense than a piano keyboard does, IMO. Being able to see
the relationship of one set of notes to another as well as hearing it has
done more for me musically than playing around with pianos for a few years
has done. The black and white keys throw you off, if not totally
misrepresent the circle of fifths.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"