[geeks] GarageBand test

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Mon Jan 19 02:22:51 CST 2004

Have you used loops for this or did you play in the sounds your self?
I personally use Cubase VST since nearly 5 years now and can not
imagine to switch anything else. The new cubase sx is just amazing.

http://www.port11.net/~atom/bomb/05-Kinkylight.mp3 is one of the songs
that is going to be on a promo cd that is going out in 1 1/2 month. Need
to master all the songs and make some edits to them.

Btw I do not use loops. Just synths and drum programming. I have the
M-Audio Radium 61 midi controller and the Delta 44 sound card.

-- Thomas