[geeks] FS: Cable/DSL "routers"

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 15 12:51:15 CST 2004

I've got a Linksys BEFSR41 (v1) 4-port cable/dsl/ethernet "gateway router"
(basically a NAT firewall).  Upgraded to latest 1.44 firmware (1.45 is out,
but very very buggy).  Has a built-in four-port 10/100 ethernet switch.

http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?grid=34&scid=29&prid=561

It works fine, just doesn't fit my specific needs.

I'll also throw in an Efficient Networks SpeedStream 2601 single-port
broadband router/firewall (works fine with multiple machines if you
hang a hub or switch off of it) in as well.

$40 for both, shipping included.  Email me if you're interested.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net