[geeks] tailing maillog

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sun Jan 11 23:23:02 CST 2004

I have a maillog tail open all the time on one of my monitors at work.
I noticed
right away when our ceo had disabled his antivirus again and got him
self some
spamming virus on his workstation. Also quite interesting how much mail
seems
to be sent to accounts like webmaster or root. We never had an
webmaster account
but now since I created one we get about 60 spam/day on that one.

-- Thomas