[geeks] Job offer to check out

Matthew Poertner bass at poertner.net
Fri Jan 9 16:20:45 CST 2004

I don't know.  I think it's always a good idea to research a prospective
employer as best as you can.  The list could give some very useful
feedback.  The fact that someone from the company may happen to have
access to what's is said is irrelevant.  If anything they as well can
benefit from knowing the public opinion of their company.