[geeks] M$ Ad humor...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 18:19:01 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 17:48, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> And, as an aside, why is it that the local supermarket stopped carrying
> MacAddict which they sold clean out of every month, but carry 5
> different PC magazines which end up sitting on the shelf for two
> months?  Sometimes I wonder about the magazines distributors....

Well, there is a difference between "running out of copies" and "selling
out of copies" - your initial investigation proves the former, not the
latter. ;^)

Seriously, the distributor may have decided to drop it across all
newsstands they manage. I don't think the supermarket decides what goes
on the rack, only what can not go on the rack (think "Juggs" 8^). I
think a distributor manages the magazine rack in many/most
supermarkets...

--
======
Lionel