[geeks] Possibly FS: dual-Xeon x86 system

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 19 16:52:57 CST 2004

I'm thinking of selling this system to buy parts for my
mini-ITX machines before I move.  It's the largest, heaviest, most
power-consuming computer I own right now.

Dell Precision Workstation 610 (upgraded to A11 firmwre)
Dual PIII 500Mhz Xeon processors (512K cache)
Replacement Dell case/CPU fan has been installed
1G RAM
Onboard Adaptec 7980 (internal) and 7800 (external) SCSI controllers
Adaptec 2940UW PCI SCSI controller
nVidia Quadro 2 MXR (AGP) video card (single head)
Factory 32X IDE CD-ROM drive
Brand-new IBM Ultrastar 73G SCSI HD

Anybody interested?  Email me off-list, and we can haggle on price.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas