[geeks] IRIX media question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 14 10:16:23 CST 2004

I've got a pile of IRIX media here, and I need to figure out what to
put together to have the best "complete set" that I can give to someone
to install on bare metal.

(multiple copies of a lot of these)

IRIX 6.5 Foundation 1
IRIX 6.5 Foundation 2
IRIX 6.5 Development Foundation
IRIX 6.5 Development Libraries
ONC3/NFS Version 3 (for IRIX 6.2-6.5)

IRIX 6.5 Applications (February 2001)
IRIX 6.5 Applications (May 2001)
IRIX 6.5 Applications (May 2000)
IRIX 6.5 Applications (November 2000)

IRIX 6.5.6 Installation Tools and Overlays (1 of 2)
IRIX 6.5.6 Overlays (2 of 2)

IRIX 6.5.8 Installation Tools and Overlays (1 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.8 Overlays (2 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.8 Overlays (3 of 3)

IRIX 6.5.10 Installation Tools and Overlays (1 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.10 Overlays (2 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.10 Overlays (3 of 3)

IRIX 6.5.11 Installation Tools and Overlays (1 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.11 Overlays (2 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.11 Overlays (3 of 3)

IRIX 6.5.12 Installation Tools and Overlays (1 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.12 Overlays (2 of 3)
IRIX 6.5.12 Overlays (3 of 3)

So, do I even have a "complete set" of some sort here?  It's been
years (literally) since I've had to install IRIX.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas