[geeks] virtual desktops and .xinitrc

David Cummings real.psyence at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:26:15 CST 2004

True...and thanks for that info, that's actually really useful. The
truth is that I didn't stop there. I realized I used the same setup
over and over, and wanted as much deskspace as possible, so now i'm
using Devil's Pie from
http://www.burtonini.com/blog/computers/devilspie
to not only send a window to where I want it but to set other WM
flags, like decorate, so now I have windows where I want them without
any borders/title, etc. 'cuz i realized I generally didn't use that
info...and it looks sweet now.
not to mention, dynamic window titles really mess with things that are
trying to match them as strings...
-Dave