[geeks] hobby rackmount cases

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Wed Dec 8 11:11:17 CST 2004

You could try a fiber tray. These often have darkened glass
(well...plexi) fronts and cutouts on either side of the front for
cables. Sounds like your application might do well to have both.

http://www.lanshack.com/product1.asp?CustomerID=1880928&ACBSessionID=HrwdNiDVwiOnxEKgTQhx&SID=10&Product_ID=1464

http://www.l-com.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=5995&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=36&iSubCat=247&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=5995

(That's the result of a quick search... I'm sure you can come up with
better for cheeper.)

-porkchop