[geeks] Digital VAXstation 3100

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Aug 30 21:20:49 CDT 2004

The place where I work is throwing a ton of computers away.

It's a union shop, and it wouldn't be "fair" to everyone else if only a
few people could have the equipment, so it's thrown away.

However...

There is a VAXstation 3100 I'd be willing to snag if anyone thinks it
is worth picking up.  It was used to run card readers for employee
punch-in/punch-out.

I don't know if anything else interesting is being tossed or not.

The majority is older PCs.

There are also three or four Apple Mac 7100 desktop machines, which I've
heard can be converted to other uses, or upgraded to a G3/G4.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]