[geeks] Scientific Atlanda GPD550A Pictures!

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Wed Aug 25 11:22:23 CDT 2004

I'm going to need something like that in my World Domination
Laboratory, 1 mile beneath Mt. Fuji. It needs to be set up so that it
will freak out and show all sorts of cool waveforms  when I say "Atomic
turbines to speed.....THROW THE SWITCH!"

Oh, I'll also need a Jacob's Ladder.... definitely a Jacob's Lader.
--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?