[geeks] Apple Motion videohungry?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Aug 21 22:46:01 CDT 2004

On Aug 21, 2004, at 11:25 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 10:09:16PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>> I must have cheap taste.  This Epiphone Les Paul sounds great to me,
>> and it can do some amazing things.  My dad picked it up while was here
>> and made it positively *sing*.  He liked it a lot.
>
> I've looked at other Special IIs lately, and for some reason, the one
> that I sold you is *still* the best of the bunch.  I've not found
> another
> as pretty or that sounded as good.

It's very, very nice.  I recall something about the wine red being
different from the other Special IIs, but I can't place what it is.
Made at a different factory, I think.  The body is certainly different.

>> I would also like a nice hollow or semi-hollow body.
>
> I'm really liking the Ibanez Artcore TXD71 that I picked up.  I always
> worried about semi-hollowbodies being fragile, but its SOLID.

I have a few acoustics, and you'd think they'd be fragile, but no way -
they could be used at LARTs.

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com