[geeks] ssh attacks

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Aug 11 16:07:18 CDT 2004

> port
>> >>
>> Actually for some reason, probably default IP grokking somehwere, that
>> didn't work.
>>

> Didn't you want this?
>
> block in quick on le0 proto tcp from any to $firewall_IP port = 22

No because I want to be able to get to ssh on the firewall inside the
network.  Otherwise the firewall would be serial console only and I don't
have a terminal server set up yet.  Setting that would mean I'd have to
drag a terminal under the stairs where the DSL comes in and plug it into
the firewall to change anything since the box is headless. (0)

Mike Hebel

(0) Currently I have a terminal in that location but that's not the norm.
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight