[geeks] worst ad placement ever

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Aug 11 16:05:31 CDT 2004

> Actually, I disagree with the premise. I think terrorists *LOVE* having
> Bush in the Oval Office, because his administration can be relied upon
> to overreact, ineffectually and repressively, to anything they even
> merely threaten to do. He's their biggest ally.

Well, I guess it is a point of view thing.  I saw the bumper sticker next
to a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker.  So, of course...

Reminds me of the joke about Hillary in New York.  They wanted her
to run for office so bumper stickers were made and handed out reading
"Run, Hillary, run!"........until they found out that people were
putting them on their FRONT bumper....