[geeks] Creator 3D graphics on a Sony 400PS

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Aug 10 21:58:58 CDT 2004

> A friend of mine says he got the same monitor that I have working with a
> Sun system, he just can't remember how.
>
> I don't get hits on Google for the combination I'm trying, but which I
> would think was a fairly common thing to try.
>
> If I had just a foot more space on my desk, I'd just get another monitor
> that's well documented for Sun video (like maybe a Sun...), but right
> now it is just too much space taken up.

Figures.  That's why I try to document what I do with my systems.
Saved my butt on several occasions.  At least you know the monitor
will work with the Sun.  There has to be a magic combo.

If we all had one more foot of space on the table......(grin)
Reminds me of the company that made cables of  7', 13', 26'
etc. because you always seem to need the cable to be a foot
longer.  Don't know if they are still in business.