[geeks] On Fairer Taxation...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 19 01:11:01 CDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> I see your points... my only concern is whether or not it would
> actually work in practice.

I sure hope it does.  It looks like a fair system that's difficult to
cheat and easy to understand, which is a polar opposite of what we have
now.

> The tirade started probably because of the stress of this weeks jobs.
>
> Erk... Some complex stuff in an environment I'm not used to working in
> with someone who I've been warned is difficult.

Aieee.  Anything any of us might be able to help with?

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."