[geeks] SPARC proprietary

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Sep 24 12:13:54 CDT 2003

Phil Stracchino wrote:

> "Has always sucked", IMHO.  I've never seen such a bunch of self-absorbed,
> wanna-be poseurs-with-delusions-of-relevance outside of Hollywood.  Not
> even at Ziff-Davis.

Re wired:

I disagree. They had a few good ones. Anyone remember the time capsule?
They were going to send a time capsule from the 90's back to the 70's.

Things like a Japanese luxury car. pretty funny to me, raised in the
era that "made in Japan" meant jun, and a Japanese car was a tiny
piece of junk.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069