[geeks] OSX reminding me of windows?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Wed Sep 24 09:10:17 CDT 2003

Talking about switch. I do not know if it is only me or if it is my
hardware. Since I got this
powerbook G4 laptop it keeps on crapping out on me and random
applications just keep
on crashing. I have since then reinstalled OSX 3 times and now the
machine is up that
safari crashes when you sneeze at it. Anybody have the same problems? I
must say I
also have all kinds of applications installed like developement kit and
X11 for OSX plus
other stuff but it is not running. Btw I talked to apple on the phone
too and they had me
do all kinds of funky stuff like reset power management but that did
not help it. I am
thinking of sending the machine back to apple cause as far as I can
recall OSX should
not crash that much right?