[geeks] Router/WAP

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Sun Sep 14 01:00:12 CDT 2003

I'm looking for a bit of an 'all in one' solution for home networking
for my brother.  Given how cheap wireless cards and such seem to be, and
that he's not supposed to put any holes in the walls anywhere in the
apartment, that seemed like a good idea.  He'll surely need some sort of
firewall too.  I'd love to get something that's got a linksys type
"Router" with a 4-port ethernet hub, and a wireless access point.
Anybody have suggestions for what to get, and how much it'll cost?  I
can home brew something, but I'd just as soon go off-the-shelf.
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]