[geeks] From Slashdot... Upgrade your Cobalt Cube...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Nov 15 12:13:19 CST 2003

On Saturday, November 15, 2003, at 11:47 AM, Francisco Javier
Mesa-Martinez wrote:

>> A side question - has archive.org been C&D'd out of existence or is it
>> just down?  I can't seem to get to it from any of my connections.
>>

> www.archive.org seems to be up fine...

Comes up fine now - didn't when I wrote the message.  Samspade.org gave
me a timeout on the last hop of the traceroute.

It doesn't matter anyway because the site I was looking for has been
blocked by robots.txt according the Wayback.  :-(

Mike Hebel