[geeks] From Slashdot... Upgrade your Cobalt Cube...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Nov 15 10:38:59 CST 2003

On Saturday, November 15, 2003, at 10:11 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Interesting site about turning a small Cobalt Cube into a bigger
> fileserver (with MIPS-powered goodness and 240 Gig of storage space)...
>
> Link: http://www.shon.org/qube/

Yeah, but try finding one for cheap.  The couple I've seen on E-Bay
recently have bee running about $170 - $200 without a finished bid.  (I
suppose I should check the "ended" items just to confirm.)

A side question - has archive.org been C&D'd out of existence or is it
just down?  I can't seem to get to it from any of my connections.

I was searching for an old web page of systems made by Rock City - they
looked like a cube standing on one point.

Mike Hebel