[geeks] new toys.

Benjamin Gardiner cvisors at carnagevisors.net
Thu Nov 13 07:43:56 CST 2003

Wow received my new iBook today a 1GHz 14 Inch iBook. Cool this is my
first new machine since a 500MHz Celeron I bought a number of years ago
(though I have got heaps of older computers in that time period)

The only thing that bothered me about the iBook line, was that they only
had the ability to do vidio mirroring, ie same image on the laptop lcd
and on the external monitor.  But I found a nice open firmware hack to
enable video spanning, so giving me a nice dual monitor setup...

All in all even though I have only had it for about 10 hours now, I love
this new machine.

Benjamin