[geeks] Win32 error trap website

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Nov 12 12:39:30 CST 2003

There used to be a website.  You would download their applet, install it on
your Win32 box.  It would catch system errors and send the details to the
website for inclusion in their database.  The database allowed subscribers
to surf the errors, probable causes, fixes and etc.  A bonus was that it
could email an administrator when an error was received.

I used it several years ago to troubleshoot some irksome problems with
Mentor on my developer's NT machines.  Now I can't _find_ the flipping
thing.

Anyone heard of this?

Brian Dunbar
System Administrator - Plexus
Whatever the validity of Global Warming, the only thing we can be absolutely
certain about is that the world's only hope is a prosperous United States.
Cripple us with Kyoto, and we will not have any surplus to aid the rest of
the world.  Walter E. Wallis, P.E