[geeks] Re: Swords (real ones this time)

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Sun Nov 9 10:33:55 CST 2003

That is a beautiful piece. I'm glad you decided to get it.

I'm not as keen on eastern swords as you folks appear to be. I'd like to
have a proper sword rapier, one made for the  western cut and thrust
with buckler style. A blade like this one
http://www.armor.com/2000/catalog/item164.html for example with this
buckler http://www.armor.com/2000/catalog/item129.html

Of course, even better would be a custom piece from a smith, but these
folks are very good and I'm much more likely to have their level of $$$
anytime soon...

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Wesley Clark for President
http://www.clark04.com/