[geeks] Swords (real ones this time)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Nov 8 20:43:13 CST 2003

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 08:46:12PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > Last Legend has some *really* nice, cryo-tempered blades coming out (or
> > maybe they're out already); however, they start in the same price range
> > as the PPK ($250-300).
> There's some *really dangerous* things on J-Armory.com.  I must not look
> at it again until I have a real income again and we're out of the hole.

James (the guy who runs it) is great, too.  I emailed him a few days ago
initially just inquiring about some sword oil, then decided to go ahead
and get the PK.  After sending him payment via PayPal (he can't take
credit cards directly yet), I drove down to his office and picked my
sword out of the two he'd brought with him (hand-picked from his stock at
home).  So new, it still had the shipping grease on it..

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net