[geeks] Swords (real ones this time)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Nov 8 19:45:15 CST 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:49:59 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> The Practical Katana doesen't have the pretty wavy hamon that the
> Practical Plus Katana does, it's differentially tempered and just
> has a straight temper line.
>
> Here's some better pictures of a PK, from the guy I bought mine from:
>
> http://www.j-armory.com/PK.htm

Still very cool.  You don't normally see differentially tempered blades
at that price point - at least not in my experience.  Even with two
lines of temper, you've got a much more useful sword.  Good call!

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes