[geeks] Swords (real ones this time)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Nov 7 19:56:36 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Really?

I guess you missed my rant at $otherPlace.  I made some pointy things
with Kountry Mike's anvil.  I have some raw talent, I think.  I just
need the tools at home so that I can get good at it.  Plus, it is
-very- relaxing to beat the daylights out of metal after a long day of
computers and suits trying to make me have a bad day.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire