[geeks] RedHat restructure

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Nov 7 14:37:49 CST 2003

This is very true, but IMHO, that means it is time to use a system which implements this
(and has for some time) such as Debian or Red Hat.  I would like to keep Slackware the way it is,
and although i haven't done any market research on it, my suspicion is that the majority of
Slackware users are of like mind.  It's kind of the Slackware "philosophy".

/KRM

--
"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/