[geeks] Help wanted

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 03:26:44 CST 2003

Hi Guys

My company is growing and I need to start buying computer equipment in the
USA. Unfortunately a lot of US merchants will not ship to locations outside
the USA.

I'm looking for a reliable and honest person who can receive the odd piece
of equipment and forward it to me in New Zealand. I have a commercial FedEx
account, so there won't be any problems with shipping charges. The only
hassle will be completing a FedEx waybill and pro-forma invoice for each
shipment. I don't expect there will be more than one shipment a fortnight
and I will pay for the time/effort required.

For the record, this isn't a smuggling operation and I'm not shipping
drugs, guns, or banned items etc. The equipment is mostly used Sun gear
that I'll be buying through EBay e.g. Sun Ray terminals, service spares,
upgrade parts etc.

Please email me off-list if you can help.

Best regards,

Gavin