[geeks] Stupidity abounds.... you thought you hated cell phone users...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Nov 6 08:27:09 CST 2003

I always get the insurance on a phone if it's more than $500.  That one would have been written off
as was my i300 when it was lost in AC Jersey, money well spent.  Sorry, i ain't digging around in a
chemical toilet, no matter how much i paid for it.  Different strokes for different folks i guess.

/KRM

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:10:16 -0600
Mike Hebel <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 07:57 AM, Kevin wrote:
>
> > You could keep your odor free cell phone or antenna.  The concept is
> > enough for me to leave it where
> > it lies.
>
> Depends on how much I paid for it in the first place.  ;-)
>
> I don't know about you but if I paid $1k, and there are phones and
> radios that cost $1k, then I'd be more than willing to pick it out of a
> toilet so to speak.
>
> Though not one of the deep outhouses.  For that I'd call a retrieval
> service.  It would probably cost less than replacing the phone/radio.
>
> Mike Hebel

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/