[geeks] Considering ordering RedBooks CD's

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Nov 4 14:05:06 CST 2003

That's kind of what i was thinking.  In my previous experience, they were really easy to grab.

They do contain good info though.  I've grabbed about 40-50 of them in the past from the site.

/KRM

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:51:42 -0700 (MST)
Dan Duncan <dand at pcisys.net> wrote:

> As I recall, 'Jonathan C. Patschke' wrote:
> > No, they're all available on the site.  The CDs just have you the
> > trouble of downloading and collating them all by topic.
>
> They would need to be a whole lot of trouble for $48 each...
>
> -DanD
>
> --
> #  Dan Duncan (kd4igw)  dand at pcisys.net  http://pcisys.net/~dand
> # Sleep is not a substitute for coffee.

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/