[geeks] Halloween

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Nov 3 08:48:27 CST 2003

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:58:52AM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> What I hate too is how they start playing Christmas music, putting up
> lights, and doing other stuff as early as November (now).  It runs the
> whole thrill of any holiday to start so early.

My family starts playing Christmas music on the evening of October 5th
(unless it's a Saturday or Sunday, in which case it starts in the
morning), and doesn't stop until Easter.  But, that's just because my
dad really loves it, and those dates are the compromise between him
wanting to hear it all the time and other people getting sick of it.