[geeks] Halloween

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Sun Nov 2 14:59:45 CST 2003

William S. spoke in riddles, like the night...

> Halloween is not really celebrated here in
> Holland. In Amsterdam there are parties in some
> of the places but this is just more for the
> tourists than the natives.
>
> Are people still celebrating Halloween in the same
> way as years past? Parents sending their kids from
> house to house for candy and trick-or-treat?

 I was pleased to get trick-or-treaters at my house this year.

 There seems to be a growing backlash against the "razor-blade-in-
 the-apple" and "LSD-injected-into-the-candy-bar" urban legend bullshit
 that has ruined the experience for so many youngsters in the past.

--
"We owe it to Sgt. Hulka to wind up           ........Eric J. Gustafson
 face-down in the gutter tonight!"            .........................
                                              .........drobnox at visi.com