[geeks] Re: Can someone sell me a cheap ultra sparc :-)

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Sat May 31 02:38:34 CDT 2003

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 12:19 AM, Gavin Hubbard wrote:

>> Well my data center was broken into last night
>> and everything was cleaned out.   (4 Netra's, 4 D1000's, E450, E220R)
>>
>> My first thought...
>>
>> *KEWL* a chance to buy more equipment.
>>
>> I am looking for a cheap ultra sparc 1,2, 5,10,30,60
>>
>> ANYTHING SCSI BASED.
>>
>> PS; I did have offsite backups :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kevin
>
> WTF!! Somebody actually stole an E450? That must have taken some effort.

No kidding!  I had to move one when I first started doing Solaris admin
work. (0)  The damn thing was _heavy_!

Mike

(0) They had it parked in a closet under a condensing water pipe.
*rolls eyes*

Beat people up and take their money: http://www.kingsofchaos.com
or join my army and help me do it:
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655