[geeks] MIPSPro compiler

Stian Sletner stian at sletner.com
Tue May 20 12:23:31 CDT 2003

* At 2003-05-20T11:54-0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
| Guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but if you're going to discuss
| bypassing software licensing restrictions, please do it in private and
| not on these lists that I host that are archived.

It wasn't my intention to help anyone get past license restrictions.
The compiler compiles, that's SGI's choice, and the message has
obviously been seen and noted already, so I didn't really see any harm
in it -- but I appreciate the possibility of it being construed
differently.  I apologize.

--
Stian Sletner