[geeks] really inexpensive Octanes

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun May 18 21:41:35 CDT 2003

If you don't own an Octane, and you want one, you *really* have no
excuse now.  $160 _including_shipping_ (in the lower 48).  Complete with
keyboard and mouse - missing the front door (no functional impact).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3024685242
Dutch auctino - 5 available!!!

I'm not buying one, because I already have a ballsy Octane.  That and I
made a pact with Karin to not buy anything else before slapping down the
bucks on a motorcycle next month.  Were it not for that, I would have
already bought one.

--
Kurt             "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it
kurt at k-huhn.com   would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."